- Fixed frame : Mitre cut by squares with pins
- Lateral fixed frame : Visible width of 60mm
- Top and bottom fixed frame : Visible width of 60mm
- Opening section : Straight cut by screw in alveovis
- Glazing : from 4 to 6 mm
- Rolling Carriages : Single nylon rollers, press fit
- Width of the central opening section : 38 mm straight shape in single and reinforced version
- Width of the lateral opening section : 50 mm straight form in simple and reinforced version.
- Watertightness : By brush joint
Traditional sliding aluminium
A traditional sliding series, its straight recuperator and its straight sashes make it a contemporary design series. 60 mm wide fixed frame with or without joint cover. Also available in rounded and tubular versions. The sealing is ensured by brush seals on the openings.